Al Nadeau (lt) Steve Piccolo (rt)
At the Naval Air Museum,
SHIPMATES LOOKING FOR SHIPMATES!!!
I have received several inquiries from readers of Veteran’s Search addresses on the Internet that I am registered with.
1. A Barbara Ruhs of e-mail address email@example.com is looking for information regarding her uncle, Arthur Aloe, 132 Arthur Street, Massapequa Park, NY 11762. She knows he was aboard the USS Bunker Hill at the time of kamikaze attack on May 11, 1945.
If anyone has any information please send it to my attention so I can tell Barbara. Thank you.
2. Another request from a daughter of Wallace M. Hanson. He was on the third deck of the at the time of the kamikaze attack. He is looking for any shipmates His address is:
Wallace M. Hanson, 1541 Haskell Road, Waco, TX 76708 -
Tele # 254-753-8730. He would like to hear from you.
3. Shipmate’s son looking for info on his dad, Peter L. Boyle. He was on a catapult team from June 1944 through 1945. Contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any info. Thanks.
4. Frank Russo - A new shipmate just got in touch - E-mail Address
Wa2jty@aol.com . Give him a buzz to say hello. Just click on it.
5. Monica E. Carlos -
6. Howard Shelby Pedersen, ARM2c, a Radioman-Gunner-
A request from Gary Pedersen for information about his father, , , who was killed outside the ready room on May 11, 1945 as a result of the kamikaze attack on May 11, 1945. - He lived around Salt Lake City, Utah.
If you have any further information, please contact this website or e-mail to: email@example.com - (click on it) Thank You!
7. Jim Olson - looking for shipmates of brother Donald, a AOM in V2A - Please contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. Pat Albani, daughter of Albert M. Cervenak, S1C - KIA in the May 11, 1945 Kamikaze attack. E-mail: email@example.com - if you have any information
9. Mrs. Michael S. Tarsi is looking for info about her Father-in-Law, Reynold (Joe) Tarsi - Aviation Machinist Mate - on board May 11, 1945. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. Stuart Chaney is looking for info on his Uncle, James Edward Chaney. He was a pilot in the VT-84 Squadron and killed on May 11, 1945. He had two close friends, William Bishop and Stanley Knight. - E-mail: email@example.com Thanks.
11. Dianne Melanson, wants any info on her Uncle, Roger H. Conboy, ARM2c, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. He was wounded on May 11, 1945 and transferred to the USS Wilkes-Barre. He died May 15, 1945.
12. Fred Klein, 106 Hearthstone Dr., La Grange, GA 30240, deceased 2-26-08. Contact his son , Joseph W. Klein.
E-mail address email@example.com
13. Paul Edward Regan, ARM2c - died on May 11, 1945 kamikaze attack. He was from Allentown/Scranton, PA Please e-mail Mike Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information re: his 2nd cousin, Paul Edward Regan. Listed on the casualty list as being attached to Bombing Squadron #84.
14. MALVONE, Leonard Anthony, 802-23-55, MM3c, V-6, USNR. Diagnosis: Smoke Inhalation. #2549. NEXT OF KIN: Father Anthony Malvone, 24 Sheafe Street, Boston, Massachusettes.
Please contact Anthony Malvone at : LennieMalvone@comcast.net, if you have any info. Thanks
Please notify the webmaster of any discrepancies or additions. Thank you.
Oct 8-7 to 11-2015—at
Myrtle Bch, SC
Myrtle Bch, SC
· Message Board
(See Re: Joseph A. Joyce)
Ottinger - Corsair pilots
Pilots (SB-2C Helldivers)
+ Aircrewmen and Support Personnel
Rocky Mountain Wing